To kick off my first Mani Monday, I decided to go with Essie Strut Your Stuff. This is a beautiful aqua blue hue from Essie's 2014 Summer Collection and is definitely perfect for these last few weeks of summer! I'm already little blue knowing that summer is ending so soon...
Monday, August 11, 2014
Sunday, July 27, 2014
I usually start my mornings off with a protein shake for breakfast. But whenever I feel tired of my usual protein powder and almond milk, I switch things up and make use of my Magic Blender to create a tasty berry smoothie packed with protein! It only takes 5 minutes out of your day to make and fills you up until lunchtime.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Gold Standard brand)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp organic ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Optional: 1/2 cup ice
- Add the protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, organic ground flax seeds, oats, and ice in a blender. Blend for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add the banana and mixed berries. Blend for approximately 30 seconds.
Macros: 12g fat, 55g carbs, 34g protein.